Monday 21 March 2011

My Achilles Tendon

is probably the only thing that is truly in shape on me. I am more aware of how and why I should be healthy than ever before. It's in my face when I am watching television, reading magazines or surfing the web. It is a topic of conversation at work and on the home front. Gone are the days when eating a slice of pie for dessert was normal. Now, as I cut and serve it, I feel guilty for even looking at it. I know it is possible to balance my meals and enjoy the odd treat but I am all in or complete abstinence. I have next to zero (ok I will be honest) I have zero will power. My hubby acts as my jiminy cricket. That knowing look, no not the sexy one, the other one when I am about to cram another handful of buttery popcorn into my face. He is able to reign me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment